H.E. Suhail Mohamed Al Mazrouei has held the position of the Minister of Energy since March 2013 before the Ministry changed in the Ministerial Formation in 2017 to become the Ministry of Energy and Industry. In July 2020, the Ministry changed again into the Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure, and H.E becomes the Minister of Energy and Infrastructure.
Apart from his Ministerial responsibilities, H.E. Al Mazrouei holds the following positions:
• Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Federal Transport Authority-Land & Maritime,
• Chairman of the Sheikh Zayed Housing Program.
• Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Electricity and Water Authority.
• Member of the Board of Directors of the Federal Competitiveness and Statistics Authority,
• Member of the Supreme Petroleum Council, and of the Executive Committee of this Council.
• Member of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Committee of Mubadala Investment Company.
• Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of (Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, Nawah Energy Company, and Barakah One Company),
• Member of the Board of Directors of Dolphin Energy.
H.E. Al Mazrouei has considerable experience in corporate administration including shipbuilding, defense systems, oil and gas services and real estate development.