Our Response to the Coronavirus
March 31, 2020 | London
As the world experiences one of the most extraordinary periods in recent history, our thoughts are with all those affected by the pandemic. At Energy Intelligence, our priority is the health and safety of our speakers, delegates, partners, guests and employees, and we are carefully monitoring the situation. We are following the latest advice from the World Health Organization, governments around the world and other international agencies, as well as our partners in the hospitality and travel industry, to ensure we’re proceeding responsibly.
Currently, the Energy Intelligence Forum is going ahead as planned on Oct. 13-15, and we remain committed to our mission of shaping our energy future together. To this end, our dedicated team of experts has developed a dynamic program to address this year’s theme, Decade of Disruption. Speakers are being announced weekly, so please check back here regularly for the latest news and to view the agenda.
Our commitment to you:
- To limit financial risk to our delegates and partners, we also wish to highlight that in the event of the Forum being cancelled, Energy Intelligence will return all delegate and partnership fees paid.
- We will continue to communicate on developments as necessary, giving suitable notice for any change of plans. We’ll provide regular updates here as necessary, via our social media channels and directly to delegates and guests.
- The health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority and we’re working on a number of steps to ensure the Energy Intelligence Forum 2020 is as safe to attend as possible.
- We appreciate that these are highly challenging times for the energy industry and have made our Top Stories and In Focus articles available for free to everyone at this time. We are committed to helping you in any way that we can. Visit energyintel.com to start reading.
- To help keep our clients updated, we recently launched a series of weekly webinars to address the most important issues in the energy industry today. See below for our most recent webinars, and click through to register and listen now.
We welcome all enquiries regarding the event and would very much appreciate hearing from you at email@example.com.
President, Energy Intelligence