ENERGY LEADERS FOR TOMORROW
Launched in 2013 with support from former chairman and chief executive officer of Total, Christophe de Margerie, the Energy Leaders for Tomorrow program identifies top graduates who have recently entered, or are about to enter the oil, gas or new energy workforce.
The Energy Leaders for Tomorrow offers complimentary access to the Energy Intelligence Forum to those selected for the program, including travel and accommodation. The initiative enables young people to learn from, and network with, some of the energy industry’s foremost and respected leaders.
- Students in their final year of university who are about to enter the workforce in oil, gas or renewables
- Graduates that have completed a first degree or master's degree in the last year, and are in their first job or still seeking a role within the industry
Benefits of Being an Energy Leader for Tomorrow
- Global recognition as an outstanding emerging talent within the energy industry
- A bursary for travel to London and accommodation costs, where applicable
- Complimentary access to the 3-day 2022 Energy Intelligence Forum in London – October 4-6, 2022
- Complimentary access to the Energy Executive of the Year Award Champagne Reception in London – October 4, 2022
- Complimentary access to the Energy Executive of the Year Award Gala Dinner in London – October 4, 2022
- Opportunity to network with senior decision-makers and innovators from the worlds of energy, finance, politics, and business
- Unlimited access to News & Analysis from Energy Intelligence for 12 months
How to Apply
- Click here to complete the online application form, AND
- Email your résumé and references to email@example.com
- University applicants should include one reference from their course lecturer;
Graduates already in employment should submit two references – one each from their current employer and former course lecturer
The deadline for all applications is Sunday May 29, 2022.
For companies interested in partnering with the Energy Leaders for Tomorrow program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 ENERGY LEADERS FOR TOMORROW